[NEohioPAL] FLASH SALE on "My Valentine" Tickets!!

raproductions2016 via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jan 16 10:56:01 PST 2017

FLASH SALE NOW UNTIL 11:59PM TONIGHT, to Celebrate MLK Jr. Day. Tickets are available by Visiting www.RAProductions2016.com

LIKE NOTHING YOU'VE SEEN BEFORE...A "LIVE MOVIE" right before your eyes!! Two Night, Two Shows...Don't be the one to hear about it, when you could be the one to tell!!

"My Valentine" is a VERY Comical Stage Play, Featuring Uncle Mutt. Uncle Mutt has two nephews...One THINKS he is a Player and the other IS a 40 year old Virgin!!

Unfortunately for them, Uncle Mutt isn't much help...he is STUCK in the 1970s & THINKS he is Denzel Washington, since watching "The Equalizer". Lord, help us all, as we watch them struggle to find a Valentine! You don't want to miss this one...and don't forget your Depends!!

Wonderfully Written by:
​Raymelle Adams
Don't Miss Out...there are ONLY 26 DAYS LEFT!! Act NOW & Don't Forget that Tickets are being Sold First Come, First Serve...the Sooner you Purchase your Tickets, the Better YOUR SEAT will be!!

**Offer ONLY Available Online**

**Please Note that if you're unable to Access our Store, via the link, please go into your browser and type it in from there. We apologize for any inconveniences and appreciate your support**

Amy AdamsR & A Productions www.RAProductions2016.com