[NEohioPAL] LOCAL WEB SERIES: RIVALS

Jason Klingensmith via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jan 19 12:22:33 PST 2017

"RIVALS" is the hilarious new web series about two slacker roommates who turn EVERYTHING into a competition, inadvertently ruining their other roommate's life.

Follow Jason and Jerry as they battle over everything, debate the finer things in life, and ruin their third roommate Dale's life, one episode at a time.

Check out our first 6 episodes at the link below!

Fair warning, though, they are best classified as NSFW, containing adult language and mature subject matter, presented in immature fashion.

If you like the videos, subscribe to our channel, and like us on Facebook (link below).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUXIq7LKLOQ&list=PLuH3nztX6SdUQcPzyUgJyc5Ty6S9nAfCQ

https://www.facebook.com/jjrivals/