[NEohioPAL] Actors

Marilyn Bernstein via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Jan 21 03:23:29 PST 2017

My Short is non-union and there would be deferred pay only if the film gets picked up at a festival. That amount would be non-union pay according to scale. Currently I'm offering exposure in the film industry of the actors involved if the film gets accepted at the festivals.Thank you,Marilyn Bernstein