[NEohioPAL] Headshots by Daren Stahl

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Jan 21 07:20:10 PST 2017

I love taking production and promotional shots, and especially headshots.

Get a new headshot before the spring audition season!!  A discount $50 headshot for a 1/2 hour session between now and St. Valentine's Day! Up to 3 digital retouched photos are yours to keep AS WELL AS print release on the rest of the session. Visit my pricing page for longer sessions:

https://darenstahl.smugmug.com/Site-Pages/Pricing

Mario Clopton, a local Cleveland area teacher, musician, and activist says, "Your photography captured not just how I look but who I am. That's why I use it for interviews, bios, everything!"

Please click on the link below to learn more about Daren and view his portfolio and pricing.

https://darenstahl.smugmug.com/Events/Production-Portfolio/

Peace,

Daren