[NEohioPAL] Class Proposals for Spring Session at Geauga Lyric Theater

Kelly Miloro via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jan 23 11:00:01 PST 2017

Class Proposals for Spring Session at Geauga Lyric Theater

Winter classes have just begun,
but we're beginning to look ahead to our spring course offerings as well.
Spring session will run March 5-June 3.
You can offer classes anytime during that period.

If you would like to offer a class at GLTG this spring, please submit a
class proposal <https://zigzap.wufoo.com/forms/q1t7s5ue0mg59lf/> no later
than January 30.
Scheduling will be subject to calendar availability and suitability.
Applicants will be contacted by February 2 as to the status of their
request.

Class spaces where classes may be scheduled:
Geauga Lyric Theater (stage space) 101 Water St, Chardon, OH 44024
Geauga Lyric Arts Center (front room or back room) 106 Water St, Chardon,
Oh 44024
Questions?  educationoutreach at geaugatheater.org
<educationoutreach at geaugatheater.org>  or 440-285-7701

We welcome all proposals. As instructors, you are a key to the success of
the arts programs at the GLTG. We give consideration to all ideas and
balance them with our mission statement: To provide arts education and
performance opportunities to people of all ages, backgrounds, and abilities
in a celebration of the power of art to inspire, transform, and elevate the
quality of community life.

If you are interested in teaching a class at the GLTG, please submit a
class proposal form. We are seeking instructors for performance arts,
visual arts, and theatrical based dance. The GLTG is open to new ideas and
different art mediums.

Spring session (March 21-May 31, 2016) *Due January 18*
Summer session (June 1-August 14, 2016) *Due March 21*

Proposals may be submitted using the online form.

If you will be using licensed material in your class, you will need to
submit the following form so the GLTG may research the cost involved. You
are responsible for the cost. The office will handle the ordering of
materials after approval. Instructors may add a material fee to the
proposal for the cost of licensed materials. (royalty fee, script cost,
etc.) If you have specific questions, please contact the education
coordinator at education at geaugatheater.org.

http://www.geaugatheater.org/education/for-educators/class-proposal

http://www.geaugatheater.org/royalty-request-form
You can submit online at any point now at www.geaugatheater.org.