[NEohioPAL] Paid Gig This Thursday for a National TV Commercial!

J.S. DePaul via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Jan 24 11:52:39 PST 2017

Extras Needed for a National TV Commercial
This Thursday!

Date you must be available:

Thursday, January 26th, 2017
This is a wonderful opportunity! You do not have to be listed with PMTM.

Requirements:
Fans

*       Must be 18 years or older

*       Males and females

*       All ethnicities

*       All heights
If you are interested and available, email bookings at pmtm.com<mailto:bookings at pmtm.com> immediately for more information.

In your email, please include all of the following:

*        Your name

*        All contact information

*        That you are available for the date above

*        A clear, recent photo of yourself from the waist up

(Without a photo, you will not be considered! Selfies from your cellphone are fine!)
At that time, we will send you the information regarding time, location, and rate.
*No Calls to the Agency!*

** If you are exclusive with another agency, we cannot submit you for this project! **