[NEohioPAL] **Improve your Physical, Mental & Financial Health**

Rev. Edward Niam, DD via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Jan 25 13:44:16 PST 2017

Those of you who know me and have taken any of my classes may be aware of
the recurring problems I’ve had with my right knee. I suffered severe pain
and reduction of my range of motion. A few months ago I was introduced to
Liquid BioCell, the most revolutionary anti-aging, joint and skin treatment
currently on the market.

After using Liquid BioCell for three months, I can only describe the
results as miraculous. My knee problem is 90% improved and I have
experienced positive changes in all my joints, skin, gums as well as better
overall energy.

Liquid BioCell has changed my life in so many ways and I want to introduce
all my friends and colleagues to the numerous benefits. We are having a
meeting Thursday, 1/26/17 from 6;30 – 8:30 pm at the Cuyahoga Falls
Natatorium, 2345 4th Street, Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio 44221.

Please contact me if you are interested in attending or if you want more
information but cannot be at the meeting.

Edward Niam

Rev.edward at spiritualservicesministry.com

Cell – 330.564.7558

*Tai Chi Institute USA*
*"Free your spirit, still your mind, open your heart and hear the music
inside of you..."*

*Free Tai Chi at Playhouse Square
<https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/free-tai-chi-classes-playhouse-square-edward-niam?trk=prof-post>*
*~The Movement of Life~TM*
*Shaolin Warrior Athlete Training*
Sifu Edward Niam, DD, ULCM
Master-TCM, SKF
http://twitter.com/ <http://goog_682850697>edwardniam
http://www.linkedin.com/in/edwardniam
8584 East Washington Street
Suite 443
Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44023
330.564.7558
http://sifuedwardniam.icnbuys.com
www.taichicleveland.com  <http://www.taichicleveland.com>
www.spiritualservicesgroup.com
taichicleveland at gmail.com
Facebook - Tai Chi Institute USA
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/877587632326146/>

[image: --]

Edward Niam
[image: https://]about.me/SifuEdwardNiam
<https://about.me/SifuEdwardNiam?promo=email_sig>

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
 but by the moments that take our breath away."