[NEohioPAL] Bowie Tribute at House of Blues Feb. 10

Brad Wyner via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Jan 27 04:26:37 PST 2017

Rich Kline, Brad Wyner, Tim Keo, Dave Maxson, Jim Cirillo, and Dave Clark are

Diamond Dogs: The Sound & Vision of David Bowie
performing
Friday, February 10, 8:00pm
at the House of Blues Cleveland

a tribute to David Bowie spanning his entire career (including Lazarus!)

with special guest ProgNation

$12 advance, $15 day of show
www.houseofblues.com/cleveland <http://www.houseofblues.com/cleveland>

but wait….there’s more….in honor of David Bowie's 70th birthday, we are offering, in limited supply, Complimentary Tickets for FREE admission to the show.
Please email your ticket request (limit of four tickets per request, please) to: ddogs at bowietribute.com <mailto:ddogs at bowietribute.com>
Offer good while supplies last. Compliments of House of Blues Cleveland and Diamond Dogs - The Sound & Vision of David Bowie.
Don’t lean on me man, 'cause you can’t afford the ticket ;)
Cheers!!!