[NEohioPAL] Karamu House Arts Education

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Jan 27 08:57:16 PST 2017

Hello,
Karamu has kicked off its' spring semester of arts education and I would like to invite you, your children, and your family to participate in the Spring Semester Musical Theatre Workshop. It will be a great vehicle for students looking to get a high-quality arts education from working professionals and more performance experience. There will be one showcase of learning and one full production that students will be able to participate in this spring semester.
Through the workshop, semester showcase, and performances, students will get expert training across several disciplines to create a full experience. There are classes in Vocal music, drama, and dancing (hip-hop, modern, basic movement). There are offerings for everyone from Kindergarten through adulthood
The spring semester started last week and goes until April 21st. Students will have classes 5 days a week for one VERY low price with financial aid and scholarships available. Please come into the Karamu House ASAP to sign up to ensure that you don't miss out on this amazing opportunity.
The address to Karamu House is 2355 E. 89th Street Cleveland, Ohio, 44106. Located on the corner of 89th and Quincy, our office is open from 9:30am-5:00pm Monday-Friday. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at JohnathonJack09 at gmail.com or our Director of Programming, Aseelah Shareef at ashareef at karamuhouse.org You can also find out more detailed information about scheduling and prices when you click HERE

|   |
Arts Education – KARAMU HOUSE
   |   |

 Thank you!