[NEohioPAL] January Artz Quest — Just Go With It Improv at CADA in Akron

Wendy Duke via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Jan 27 14:12:48 PST 2017

The Center for Applied Drama & Autism invites you to join us on an Artz
Quest with Just Go With It, Akron’s only long-form improv troupe — this
Sunday from 2 - 4 pm in our studios at 333 S Main Street, Akron, OH 44308.

Artz Quest is a monthly program featuring local artists who will guide us
on an arts related journey. People of all ages and abilities are invited to
participate as we explore improvisation and theatre games designed to
heighten creativity and enhance collaboration and communication.

The Center for Applied Drama & Autism offers drama classes for youth and
adults on the autism spectrum. Our events are designed to be inclusive and
accessible for all!

Artz Quests are sponsored in part by the Children’s Millennium Fund, part
of the Akron Community Foundation. Suggested Donation is $10/Pay What You
Can.

Wendy Duke

Co-Founder, *The Center for Applied Drama and Autism*

email: wendy at centerforada.org <laura at centerforada.org>

telephone: 330.595-4565 <(330)%20595-4565>

web: centerforada.org