[NEohioPAL] I'm Black Ya'll opens in two weeks in Akron

Nici Romo via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jan 30 15:29:32 PST 2017

With all of the social issues we're currently facing, we need something that speaks directly into what we're feeling. We need a play that will celebrate who we are as human beings. We need a play will dramatize our modern issues. We need a play that will help us laugh, cry, and begin having conversations with each other. "I'm Black, Y'all!" is that play!

Written and directed by Benjamin Isiah Black " I'm Black Ya'll", speaks to us all on the human condition and how we interact with each other.

The play runs February 17, 18, 24, & 25 @ 7:30pm; February 19 & 26 @ 2:00pm at the Historic Rialto Theater in Akron, Ohio 100 Kenmore Blvd.

 Tickets at the door are : Adults - $15, Seniors - $12, Students, $10
 PRESALE: Adults - $12, Seniors - $10, Students - $8 by calling 330-730-4537

Don't miss out on the Akron theater revolution!