[NEohioPAL] Beauty and the Beast opens at Mighty Goliath Productions February 17th

Doug via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Jan 31 08:04:56 PST 2017

Beauty and the Beast opens at Mighty Goliath Productions February 17th: Bring gently used books for a special raffle! Details below

Mighty Goliath Production Presents Disney's Beauty & the Beast.  The classic princess story where Belle meets the cursed Prince who must find true love or will forever remain a beast.  The Beast has  his wonderful enchanted castle and staff helping him to break the curse.  But the hunky Gaston will do everything in his power to have Belle as his own

Friday 2/17 at 7:30 pm
Saturday 2/18 at 7:30 pm
Sunday 2/19 at 2:00 pm
Friday 2/24 at 7:30 pm
Saturday 2/25 at 2:00 pm
Saturday 2/25 at 7:30 pm

Performances are held at the Daniel B. Ross Performing Arts Center at Avon Lake High School.

Tickets are $12 in advance or $15 at the door for Adults, $8 for children 12 and under,  $12 Seniors/Students at the door only.  Visit www.mightygoliath.com/tickets for all details on where and how to purchase tickets

Producer: Jessica Atwood
Director: Douglas F Bailey II
Assistant Director/Stage Manager: Sarah Lynne Bailey
Choreographer: Nicci Cassara Billington
Musical Director: Matthew Steven Grittner
Conductor: Ian Atwood

Mighty Goliath Holds “Belle’s Book Drive” during Upcoming Production
of Beauty & the Beast

Types of Books: gently-used books suitable for preschool, kindergarten and early primary school-age children
Where: Avon Lake High School Auditorium Lobby
When: Up to 1 hour before each performance
​
For each book donated, you will receive one raffle ticket for a book drive exclusive raffle basket!

These books will be donated to local non profit, Dusty Reads.

Dusty Reads Mission: To collect and redistribute new and gently used children’s books to preschool, kindergarten and early primary school age children with limited access, to increase their love for books and reading with the sense of wonder and adventure books can bring

MGP is an independent 501(c)(3) non profit fundraising organization  that benefits the performing arts programs for Avon Lake City Schools.  Our impact enriches the cultural life of the community.  We focus on our unique ability to provide a professional, fun, philanthropic experience for our vounteers and audiences alike