[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Play House Apprenticeships!

Brittni Addison via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Feb 1 12:01:45 PST 2017

Cleveland Play House, recipient of the 2015 Regional Theatre Tony Award, is now accepting applications for our 2017/2018 Apprentice Class!

The Cleveland Play House Apprenticeship Program is a dynamic and engaging opportunity for young professionals and future colleagues in the field. The apprenticeship introduces recently graduated college and post-graduate students to an intensive experience with a top-tier American theatre. Apprentices will work with individual departments and leading professionals in the field to gain practical experience and skills working in America's first professional regional theatre. Our central goal is to train future leaders who will transform the field.

We offer Apprenticeships in the following areas:

Artistic
Arts Administration
Costumes
Development
Education
General / Company Management
Lighting
Marketing
Properties
Stage Management
Theatre Management

Our apprentices receive a weekly stipend, public transportation passes or validated parking, and furnished housing, including utilities. Apprentices also receive complimentary tickets to all Cleveland Play House productions.

For more information or to apply online, visit our website at http://www.clevelandplayhouse.com/jobs/apprenticeships.

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions.

Brittni Shambaugh Addison
Education Associate
Cleveland Play House
1901 E. 13th Street, Suite 200