[NEohioPAL] New Community Bible Fellowship Seeks Full Time Graphic Designer

Theresa Anderson via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Feb 1 18:11:34 PST 2017

New Community is not your typical urban disciple-making church. We are a growing, contemporary ministry located in Cleveland Heights and we're looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join our team. We're passionate, hardworking and value excellence. Our mission is Changing Lives through the Power of Jesus Christ. We're artistic and love creating unforgettable moments. Our environment is a mix of energy, fun and grace. One more thing, we love people, and if you join our team we're sure to rub off on you.

Responsibilities:
ü  Must be able to work on the web, and create high impact designs
ü  Must know InDesign, Photoshop, and Dreamweaver
ü  Must have a willingness to push beyond your comfort zone and constantly grow skills without worrying about failure
ü  Must possess an excellent command of the English language and is able to communicate clearly and concisely with correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
ü  Must have a portfolio of current work to prove your passion and outstanding skill set
ü  Some experience with website design, maintenance and social media preferred
ü  Must love Jesus

If you want to use your artistic gifts to help draw people closer to Christ send your resume, cover letter and link to your portfolio to hr at newcommunitybible.org<mailto:hr at newcommunitybible.org>.