[NEohioPAL] FREE for Educators: Check out the Talespinner Tour for Feb. 9

TCT Intern via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Feb 2 06:41:40 PST 2017

RSVP REQUIRED. Open to all educators or other community leaders
(librarians, PTA members, community organizers) with an interest in knowing
more about the Talespinner Children's Theatre Educational Outreach Tour,
"The Brementown Musicians."

This past year, Talespinner Children's Theatre's fifth season, has meant
growing the scope of our touring production, expanding our educational and
outreach programming, and forging community partnerships with the Boys &
Girls Club of Cleveland, The Centers for Families & Children, and The
Children’s Museum of Cleveland.

Moving into 2017, we look forward with great anticipation to adding to the
number of schools, libraries, and family groups that we will be able to
share our arts education programs with, in so many ways.

Join us on February 9th, 2017 at our home in the Reinberger Auditorium for
a pre-show reception including light refreshments, and a performance of our
2017 touring production, "The Brementown Musicians," (which runs
approximately 25 minutes) accompanied by a talk-back with myself, the
actors and creative team.

This event should prove to be a light-hearted, informative, and imaginative
way for you to sit back and relax, and to get to know us better.

The reception will begin at 6pm, and The Brementown Musicians will begin at
7pm.

With questions or to RSVP, email TCT's Director of Education and Outreach,
Katelyn Cornelius at kr.talespinnerchildrenstheatre at gmail.com. Please
include a number of attendees and the organization you represent in your
RSVP, by Friday, February 3rd.

Marketing and Box Office
Talespinner Children's Theatre

*2017 Season*
*Red Onion, White Garlic (a Tale of Indonesia) *April 8 - 30
by David Hansen, directed by Katelyn Cornelius

*Sundiata (a Tale of Mali) *June 10 - July 2
by Nina Domingue Glover, directed by Nina Domingue Glover & Nathan Lilly

*The Rainbow Serpent (A Tale of Aboriginal Australia) *Sept. 16 - Oct. 8
by Christopher Johnston, directed by Alison Garrigan

*Mr. Scrooge's Ghosts (A Dickens of a Holiday Tale) *Nov. 25 - Dec. 17
by Michael Sepesy, directed by Alison Garrigan

Reinberger Auditorium | 5209 Detroit Ave. - Cleveland, Ohio 44102 |
216.264.9680
www.talespinnerchildrenstheatre.org