[NEohioPAL] Non-Union Industrial Video Needs 4 Actors--- Nice Pay!!!!

Scott Spence via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Feb 2 08:34:25 PST 2017

I have been asked to assist in the casting of an industrial video revolving
around campus bookstore options.

This is a *Non-Union* shoot.

We are casting 4 actors---*mixed gender/age/ethnicity*. One is a student
(age 18 to 28), and the adults are (female range 38 to 50) and male range
(40 to 60). The student role is your typical college student. The adults
are Administrative types.

The shoot will take place indoors in Oberlin ideally *on Wednesday, Feb.
8th* during day hours. It is anticipated that it will require approx. 4
hours, but those cast need to be prepared to stay a bit longer if needed.
It will NOT interfere with evening activities (past 6PM). {There is a
chance shooting could occur on 2/9 (AM only) or 2/10---so if you are NOT
available 2/8 but are one of the other two dates...feel free to submit}.
Please note availability in your e-mail.

*T**he pay for this is $400. *This is a very nice stipend for a non-union
gig, especially given it's for approx. 1/2 a day and only requires 3 or 4
lines total of dialogue.

If you would like to submit *you need to send me an e-mail with a
selfie-video *(feel free to use phones) *using 3 or 4 of the offered lines
of dialogue below* (make sure you choose the correct age-range). If you
have a current headshot, by all means include it. Resume's are fine as well.

Submissions are due no later than this Friday, Feb. 3rd (That's tomorrow!)
at 10PM. Please e-mail the video to me at scottdavidspence at gmail.com  Only
those chosen will be contacted...and we hope to do so by Monday Feb. 6th.

*Students  *

"No two students are alike"
"We are unique"
"We are not a corporation"
"It's time to stop profiting from what students need to be successful in
the classroon"

*Adults*

"No two campuses are alike"
"No two Universities are alike"
"We are special"
"We are different"
"We are not a business"
"We are not 'one size fits all' "
"It's time for a new choice"
"It's time to reshape the future"
"It's time to redefine the campus store"

Looking forward to hearing from you soon with the requested materials if
you are interested!!

Warmly,

Scott S.