[NEohioPAL] Join the Cinema Industry February 4th

alexpmichaels@prelude2cinema.com via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Feb 2 09:55:47 PST 2017

Join Prelude2Cinema for news on the Cinema Industry, meet cast and crew of our Crime/Sci-Fi Movie Series and join our Crusade to create continuing Cinematic Productions in Northeast, Ohio. Open to Press,Patrons on the Arts and those who wish to join the Crusade. Event is Free, but feel free to support our Crusade.

Event is Saturday February 4th from 2pm to 3pm at Lucy's Sweet Surrender in 20314 Chagrin Blvd. Shaker Heights

https://m.facebook.com/events/617745961769252/

Sincerely,
Alex P. Michaels
Cleveland Cinema Czar
http://clevelandcinemaczar.com

Join our Campaign to Create a Cinema Industry that will Create Jobs and Movies in Northeast, Ohio
http://www.prelude2cinema.com/crusade.html