[NEohioPAL] Ukulele Lessons for Beginners

Mia Hess via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Feb 3 21:46:51 PST 2017

Teaching out of my home in Summit county, I specialize in getting beginners
started on the ukulele.  I try to go beyond the basic 3 chords and
introduce my students to some jazz chord techniques.  I can also work on
their vocal performance. I have 35 years of experience as a professional
Big Band, theater arts and jazz standards vocalist and can help their vocal
accompaniment with this marvelous instrument.  I work with students on a
"goal" song and will introduce them to other songs. I have performed in all
kinds of venues as a professional singer, with and without the ukulele.
References are available.
Fees are $25 per hour. For more intensive vocal training, please inquire
for prices.
For more information, please contact me at miaharted1 at gmail.com

​Mia Hess
Professional vocalist, actress and ukulelist. ​