[NEohioPAL] Lawrence Upper School Seeks Accompanist for SPAMALOT (Northfield, Ohio)

Greg Donnellan via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Feb 9 05:05:29 PST 2017

Lawrence Upper School (7-12) is seeking a reliable and highly competent
accompanist for their upcoming production of SPAMALOT. Rehearsals are held
weekly on Tuesday, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 3:30 - 5:30 at the Lawrence
Upper School Campus (10036 Olde Eight Road, Sagamore Hills, Ohio).

Pay is competitive, based on number of rehearsals attended, contingent upon
complete fulfillment of agreement, and $1000.00+ for qualified applicants.

Rehearsals with accompanists scheduled to begin on 2/21. Contact Music
Director, Greg Donnellan (gdonnellan at lawrenceschool.org) for more
information.

Lawrence School and it’s music program are open, affirming, and accepting
environments. We provide our staff, students, and guest a safe and
encouraging environment in which everyone can grow and have fun doing it.

--

    <https://www.facebook.com/LawrenceSchoolLions/>
<https://www.instagram.com/lawrenceschool/> <https://mail.google.com/>

*Mr. Greg Donnellan*

*Upper School Music Teacher**P*: 330.908.6800x2427 (Upper School)
*W*: lawrenceschool.org <http://www.lawrenceschool.org/>
*Great minds don't think alike!*

Find school performances on YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MrGregDonnellan/feed?view_as=public>!