[NEohioPAL] Mark Your March Calendar!

Bette Lou Higgins/Eden Valley Enterprises via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Feb 9 17:40:59 PST 2017

Join us in March!

Alta Weiss -- Girl Baseball PlayerCome find out why YOU CAN'T PLAY BALL IN A
SKIRT! on Sunday, March 5, 2017 at 3:00 p.m. at the North Ridgeville
Library, 35700 Bainbridge Rd. in North Ridgeville, Ohio. Alta Weiss put
herself through medical school playing professional baseball on a MEN's team
in the early 1900s -- she did it in a skirt, but she doesn't recommend it!
This program is open to the public at no cost. For more information, contact
the library at 440-327-8326.

Cleveland Faces And PlacesHear about some interesting CLEVELAND FACES AND
PLACES on Tuesday, March 14, 2017; 1:00 p.m. when we present this
storytelling program to the St. Thomas More Women's Guild; 4170 N. Amber
Dr.; Brooklyn, Ohio 44144. There is no charge for the program which is open
to the public. For more information, contact the church at 216-749-0414.

Grandma Gatewood Legendary HikerGet some TRAIL MAGIC and hear the Grandma
Gatewood story on Saturday, March 25, 2017, 2 p.m. at The Conneaut Public
Library, 304 Buffalo St. in Conneaut, Ohio. For more information, contact
the library at 440-593-1608. The program is open to the public at no cost.

Hope to see you at one or more of these special EVEnts!

To stay up-to-date on all our programs, check our calendar page often at
http://www.edenvalleyenterprises.org/calendar.htm

To arrange for these, or any of our programs, to be presented for your
group, just reply to this e-mail!

To unsubscribe to this e-mail list, reply to this e-mail with your request.

Bette Lou Higgins
Artistic Director
Eden Valley Enterprises
www.edenvalleyenterprises.org