[NEohioPAL] Photography and Video Posting - $650 per day for models/actors

Krysta Adamczyk via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Feb 10 10:31:51 PST 2017

Hi there!

My name is Krysta Adamczyk and I work for Hanson Inc, a Digital Media Agency in Maumee, Ohio. We have a still photo and video shoot that needs actors/models to play the role of doctors.

Here are the details:

Male: White, mid to late 30’s, clean-cut, athletic looking, dark hair, no facial hair, no visible tattoos or piercings.
Needed:

  *   2/17 – Toledo, Ohio
  *   2/24 – Avon, Ohio
  *   3/24 – Avon, Ohio

Female: 40ish, fresh, polished look, professional hair style, African American with light complexion, weight normal to frame.

  *   2/17 – Toledo, Ohio
  *   2/24 – Avon, Ohio

The role pays $650 per day.

If you’re interested please send me your head-shots and I will send you additional details!

If you have any questions please feel free to call me at 419-794-7917.

THANK YOU!
Krysta Adamczyk
Video Producer

H A N S O N   I N C .