[NEohioPAL] Final Weekend of The Velveteen Rabbit and Real Bunnies at French Creek!

fctheatre via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Feb 14 07:50:33 PST 2017

French Creek Theatre is proud to present...

THE VELVETEEN RABBIT

Adapted by Scott Davidson

Directed by Deborah Cluts

The tale of a child's beloved toy yearning to be real graces the stage with all the magic and heart of Margery Williams' original classic. With a timeless message and unforgettable characters, this enchanted story is sure to captivate young and imaginations alike.

FEBRUARY 10 - 19
FRIDAY & SATURDAY AT 7PM
SUNDAY AT 3PM SOLD OUT!!!

ADULTS $15
YOUTH $10

Call (440) 949-5200 x221, purchase online<http://metroparks.cc/french-creek-theatre-tickets.php> or visit the FCT Box Office, open 10AM-6PM daily.

FEATURING
Kristin Brosky
Tobin Grendzynski
Jailyn Harris
Gerald Miller
and Michael Strama

French Creek Theatre is located within the French Creek Nature & Arts Center / 4530 Colorado Ave / Sheffield Village / 44054

REAL BUNNIES AT FRENCH CREEK!

There will be real rabbits at each performance of The Velveteen Rabbit (Feb 10-19) courtesy of local animal welfare nonprofits.   The Buckeye House Rabbit Society; and Frisky Ferrets, Fuzzies, & Feathered Friends Rescue & Sanctuary and their ambassador rabbits will be available to meet & greet the audience in the lobby starting one hour before each performance.

Frisky Ferrets, Fuzzies, & Feathered Friends Rescue & Sanctuary

(Friday and Saturday Evening Performances)

F5RS (Frisky Ferrets, Fuzzies, & Feathered Friends Rescue & Sanctuary) is dedicated to the practice and promotion of the idea that life is guaranteed to all healthy, sick, injured, or behaviorally unsound animals where medical and/or behavioral intervention can provide quality of life. At our facility, each animal receives individual consideration, regardless of health, age, prior abuse or trauma, or feral status. We provide care and treatment for all animals as needed, including veterinary care, appropriate nutrition, exercise, clicker training, and socialization with people and other animals.

Click HERE<http://awos.petfinder.com/shelters/f5rs.html> to visit their website.

The Buckeye House Rabbit Society

(Sunday Matinee Performances)

The Buckeye House Rabbit Society is a chapter of the national House Rabbit Society, serving Ohio since 1997. Our all-volunteer, non-profit organization rescues abandoned rabbits and educates the public about rabbit care.

With representatives in Athens, Canton, Cleveland, Cincinnati, and Toledo, and a growing number of volunteers, we are working together to bring Ohioans up-to-date information about adopting and caring for indoor companion rabbits.

Click HERE<http://www.ohare.org/wordpress/news/> to visit their website