[NEohioPAL] Prelude2Cinema is seeking business sponsors ASAP

alexpmichaels@prelude2cinema.com via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Feb 13 10:50:53 PST 2017

Prelude2Cinema is seeking business sponsors  ASAP to be a part of an exciting crime/sci-fi movie series shooting now . This is more than "Product Placement" and your brand will be part of the story. "Out of Darkness: Cleveland" was created by Emmy winning writer Alex P. Michaels.

Although it has a political candidate, the focus is on two strong women played by Robyn Cohen  who was featured on NCIS and opposite Bill Murray in "The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou" and New York actress Soraya Padrao as the Chief of a Government task force and one of her agents who are involved in a police shooting and an "urban" legend about a shadow that literally devours criminals.

Official website is http://www.n2darkness.com

Business owners should contact Alex P. Michaels at alexpmichaels at prelude2cinema.com

Business can be part of event February 22nd, 2017.

Sincerely,
Alex P. Michaels
Cleveland Cinema Czar
http://clevelandcinemaczar.com

Join our Campaign to Create a Cinema Industry that will Create Jobs and Movies in Northeast, Ohio
http://www.prelude2cinema.com/crusade.html

Create a Promo for our new Crime/Sci-Fi thriller movie series
https://youtu.be/cf7JWSfPdxM