[NEohioPAL] Shrek Ears and Rolling Stocks for SALE!

Crafters, Stage via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Feb 14 11:18:56 PST 2017

Stagecrafters sold SHREK EARS at our recent production of SHREK.  It was
incredibly successful, however, we got a little overzealous and ordered too
many.  We sold them for $5 a piece.
We have a surplus of 230 ears left and are selling them for $300 total.

We also have 5 rolling stocks that the Knights in the Dragon scene used.
We would like to sell those as well.  Please email Stagecrafters for the
price.

Thank you!
Stagecrafters

--
Stagecrafters Youth Theatre
32000 Chagrin Blvd

216-831-8601, x5102

www.orangerec.com

stagecrafters at orangecsd.org

Stagecrafters is a program of Orange Community Education & Recreation

--

PLEASE NOTE:  This message and any response to it may constitute a public record and, therefore, may be subject to disclosure upon request under Ohio law.  However, if electronic communications contain student records or medical information, they shall be maintained as confidential to the fullest extent of the law.  If you have received this electronic communication erroneously, please notify the sender immediately.