[NEohioPAL] Short. Sweet. Film Fest.

Short Sweet via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Feb 15 13:14:07 PST 2017

Short. Sweet. Film Fest.

March 3 - 5

Alex Theater @ The Metropolitan at the 9

The Short. Sweet. Film Fest. strives to showcase the best local, national,
and international films from up-and-coming filmmakers. What better way to
watch independent cinema then in the stunning and brand-new Alex Theater
<http://alextheatercleveland.com/> at the Metropolitan at the 9
<http://www.metropolitancleveland.com/> while enjoying a cool beer or
cocktail with some gourmet food?

Did we mention there will also be live music throughout the film festival?

*Friday, March 3 - Local Filmmaker's Night*, doors open at 6:00pm and films
will run from 7-10:30pm, followed by live music and a local filmmaker's
networking/social event.

*Saturday, March 4* doors open at 11:00am and films will run from
12noon-9:30pm, followed by live music and a filmmaker's networking/social
event. We will include several other *local films *throughout the day as
well as excellent films from the United States covering genres of drama,
comedy, documentary, animation, horror, LGBTQ, and experimental.

*Sunday, March 5* doors open at 11:00am and films will run from
12noon-8:00pm. There will be a short intermission at 4:00pm which includes
live music. We will feature several *International *films on this day. The
evening will conclude with showings of the 2017 Short. Sweet. Film Fest.
award winners.

All patrons can come-and-go throughout the festival as long as they keep
their wristband on. Food and drinks will be available to purchase at the
bar right outside the entrance to the Alex Theater.

Here's the full schedule: http://shortsweetfilmfest.com/
festival-schedule-2017/

For more updates please check out our webpage: shortsweetfilmfest.com

Facebook page: Short. Sweet. Film Fest
<https://www.facebook.com/ShortSweetFilmFest/>

Instagram: short.sweet.film.fest
<https://www.instagram.com/short.sweet.film.fest/?hl=en>

Twitter: @SSFilmFest
<https://twitter.com/SSFilmFest>
When
           Friday, March 3, 2017 from 6 - 11pm
           Saturday, March 4, 2017 from 11am - 10pm
           Sunday, March 5, 2017 from 11am - 8:30pm
Where Alex Theater in the Metropolitan at The 9, Autograph Collection® -
2017 East 9th Street Cleveland, OH 44115

Tickets can be purchased online: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/
short-sweet-film-fest-tickets-31344541367