[NEohioPAL] $10 Industry Night — Paula Vogel’s “How I Learned to Drive” at CPH

Erica Beimesche via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Feb 16 07:24:17 PST 2017

How I Learned to Drive Industry Night at Cleveland Play House
Sunday, March 5 | 6:30 p.m. | Allen Theatre

We want you, a member of the Cleveland theatre scene, to see Paula Vogel’s Pulitzer Prize-winning How I Learned to Drive. Snag $10 seats for the evening performance on Sunday, March 5 by using access code DRIVE3<https://www.groupmatics.events/>. Don’t miss your chance to see this tender, seductive, and dangerous trip down memory lane.

Buckle up. It’s going to be a bumpy ride. Li’l Bit takes us on a no-holds-barred trip back in time to her adolescence in 1960s Maryland and her complicated relationship with an older man. A deeply compassionate look at how we are shaped by the people who hurt us, How I Learned to Drive masterfully veers in and out of personal memory and deftly traverses comedy, drama, and farce. CPH Artistic Director Laura Kepley steers Paula Vogel’s Pulitzer Prize-winning contemporary masterpiece.

Get tickets here<https://www.groupmatics.events/> using access code DRIVE3.

There will be a $2.50 processing fee upon checkout. Offer valid only for the 6:30 p.m. performance of How I Learned to Drive on 3/5/17; not valid with any other discount, promotion, on prior sales, or on $25 tickets.