[NEohioPAL] Are you getting the roles you want? (Early Bird registration is ending!)

Brian Bowers via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Feb 16 09:15:01 PST 2017

‘Make Money Acting’ BootcampSaturday, March 18th 9:30am – 3:00pmCleveland,
OH (Location TBA)

*Early Bird Registration is ending Friday, February 17th!*
<http://gorillafilmschool.com/make-money-acting-bootcamp-early/>

Are you getting the acting roles you want, and getting PAID for them?

Every day actors are booked on jobs for commercials, industrial training
videos, print work, and even TV and film--are these the kinds of jobs you'd
like to book? If not, why aren't you getting them?

Chances are, you're not looking in the right place. Or you're not marketing
yourself in a way that makes casting directors BEG to work with you again.

What's the secret? Why do some actors always seem to get the great
auditions and bookings, while others struggle to try to break into the
industry, only to get shut down audition after audition until they get to
the point that they're so frustrated they want to give up their dreams
forever?

People aren’t born knowing how to navigate the ins and outs of the
entertainment industry–for most people, their knowledge comes from years of
experience working as an actor, going to auditions, taking good roles and
bad roles, working hard to get noticed by agents and casting directors so
they can slowly move up the acting food chain.

That’s certainly one way to do it.

But if you’re like most actors outside of Hollywood, you probably don’t
have the time or the energy to go through all of those steps. You probably
have a job, or school, or a family to take care of. You may not have the
flexibility in your schedule to go to EVERY single audition just to get
enough experience to figure out what you’re doing. And really, who needs
the frustration of going to auditions and getting tons of rejections when
you may never even be considering a full time career in acting?

That’s why we created the ‘Make Money Acting’ Bootcamp
<http://gorillafilmschool.com/make-money-acting-bootcamp-early/>. We will
teach you, step-by-step, exactly what you need to know in order to go from
no acting experience to booking national commercials. This information has
been tested over many years, and is the exact same material and techniques
used by talent agencies to get actors booked in commercials, industrial
training videos, commercial print, TV, and film. The material works:

   - Even if you’ve never acted before
   - Even if you don’t have headshots, a reel, or any other marketing
   materials
   - Even if you’ve met with talent agencies in the past and haven’t been
   signed
   - Even if you’ve been the victim of one of the many acting scams out
   there
   - Even if you have no idea who to trust or where to start

Hi, I’m Brian Bowers. I’m a former talent agent who has successfully
negotiated tens of thousands of dollars in bookings for actors and models
in commercials, TV, film, voiceovers, and print. I continue to work in the
film industry today, helping producers and filmmakers create films as a
part of the world’s largest timed film competition. I’ve worked in the
entertainment industry for over 30 years–as an actor, producer,
photographer, entrepreneur, and more.

As an agent, it was easy to see which actors were going to be successful.
The ones that did exactly as we instructed them did very well–they were
called in for tons of auditions, got booked on lots of jobs (some of them
very high-paying), and were even requested by clients for future gigs that
they didn’t even have to audition for. That’s how I know the techniques I’m
going to show you actually work–because they are the same techniques these
successful actors used to get regular bookings and make money working in
the entertainment industry.

In the ‘Make Money Acting’ Bootcamp
<http://gorillafilmschool.com/make-money-acting-bootcamp-early/> we will
take a comprehensive look at how the entertainment industry works as a
whole, and then guide you through each step–from deciding how you fit into
the industry, to landing an agent, and to getting auditions and bookings.
You’ll learn more in this one day workshop than many actors will learn over
the entire course of their careers!

Here is just some of what will be covered:

   - how the entertainment industry works
   - jobs in the industry
   - determining your “type”
   - how to get work in commercials, industrials, voiceovers, TV/film, and
   print
   - contracts & releases
   - getting an agent
   - working with an agency
   - rates & residuals
   - unions
   - headshots, resumes, and reels
   - avoiding scams
   - dealing with rejection
   - auditioning on camera
   - and more!

Registration for the 'Make Money Acting' Bootcamp is open now. There are
limited spaces available, and there is a special *Early Bird registration
rate until February 17t*h--but hurry, that's this Friday! This small
investment in your career could literally pay you back thousands of times
over the course of your career. Are you ready to get the auditions and jobs
you WANT and DESERVE?

 To see exactly what will be covered during the event and get more
information, visit http://gorillafilmschool.com/make-money-acting-bootcamp-
early/.