[NEohioPAL] Prelude2Cinema Inc. seeking Administrative Assistant ASAP

alexpmichaels@prelude2cinema.com via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Feb 16 10:42:21 PST 2017

Prelude2Cinema Inc. is seeking an intern for an Administrative Assistant position. The  Assistant will also be responsible for performing general office administration. Duties to be assigned during internship will vary, but always be focused on the company mission of creating a Cinema Industry in Northeast Ohio. Need Assistant ASAP for help with event next week.

Please visit our website before applying for this position.
http://www.prelude2cinema.com

If interested, email Alex P. Michaels at
alexmichaels at prelude2cinema.com

Sincerely,
Alex P. Michaels
Cleveland Cinema Czar
http://clevelandcinemaczar.com

Join our Campaign to Create a Cinema Industry that will Create Jobs and Movies in Northeast, Ohio
http://www.prelude2cinema.com/crusade.html

Create a Promo for our new Crime/Sci-Fi thriller movie series
https://youtu.be/cf7JWSfPdxM