[NEohioPAL] CAST ANNOUNCED FOR GATES MILLS PLAYERS PRODUCTION OF LOVE, LOSS and WHAT I WORE

Dale Fant via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Feb 18 05:07:29 PST 2017

CAST ANNOUNCED FOR GATES MILLS PLAYERS PRODUCTION OF:

"LOVE, LOSS, and WHAT I WORE"

Ellen Resnik

Jen Kapeluch

Grace Mannarino

Natalie Kreft

Jennifer Anderson

Love, Loss and What I Wore is a play of monologues and ensemble pieces about
women, clothes and memory that covers all the important subjects-mothers,
prom dresses, mothers, buying bras, mothers, hating purses and why we only
wear black. Based on the bestselling book by Ilene Beckerman, Love, Loss and
What I Wore uses clothing, accessories and the memories they trigger to tell
funny and often poignant stories about matters of the heart and matters of
the closet. This special play is a delightfully engaging, unique, and
imaginative play is intended for mature audiences.

Performance Dates:
March 17, 18, 19, 24, 25 2017
Visit  <http://gatesmillsplayers.com> http://gatesmillsplayers.com to
purchase tickets