[NEohioPAL] Film Editors Needed

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Feb 20 15:27:14 PST 2017

Dueto an anticipated increase demand for our short-form K-12 educational tech videoproducts, we are seeking to identify additional editors to assist withcompleting our growing production queue. Editors with medium-to-advanced cameraskill-sets and/or videogame development are preferred. We ARE a start-up companywith limited budgets. You will be required to complete a standard NDA prior toany substantive discussions. Feel free to respond to thesharpstart at gmail.com.