[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Young Arts Professionals Network

Megan Anderson via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Feb 20 14:25:42 PST 2017

Hello!

Currently exploring the opportunity to re-brand and re-build a Cleveland
Young Arts Professionals Network organization – and wanted to invite you
into the conversation if interested!

After some conversations with community members, the vision is for the
Cleveland Young Arts Professionals Network is shaping to be a connecting
link for non-profit, for-profit, and individual young professionals in the
arts and culture sector of the Cleveland community.

I want to make sure this organization helps fulfill whatever the needs are
for the arts & culture community, so I’m hosting a few ‘brainstorming’
sessions to find out what exactly those needs are.

The first ‘brainstorming’ session will be held on *Wednesday, March 8, 6 PM
at Parnell’s Pub (at Playhouse Square)*. The FB event is linked below:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1161647600611209/

If you’re interested in keeping up with the conversation and future events,
link is below for the CYAPN FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/CYAPN/

Please feel free to share this with any other young arts and culture
professionals you may know!

Best,

-Megan