[NEohioPAL] One More Weekend For Workshop Players "Squabbles.

Workshop Players via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Feb 22 07:15:53 PST 2017

Our "Come Laugh With Us" season continues with the Marshall Karp comedy
"Squabbles. Ably directed by Brad Sales, this play has something for anyone
who has ever had one of "those" relatives who just loves to debate
everything and anything.

Abe, the live-in father-in-law (Dale Hruska) is one such fellow. Life is
challenging enough for Jerry and Alice (Mike Frye and Kelly Dillon
Blackford), who share their home with him. When Jerry's mother (Bernadette
Hisey) must also move in, the gloves are definitely off.

The cast also includes Dave Stacko, Mason Adams and Becky Linder, all of
whom add to the humor of this fun show.

Performances are February 24 and 25 at 8 p.m., with a Sunday matinee
February 26 at 3 p.m.

All seats are $15. Reservations are encouraged.

Do you have a group interested in attending? Ten or more in a group gets
you a $2 discount. Call the Box Office for details at 440-988-5613
<%28440%29%20988-5613>.

--
Workshop Players
44820 Middle Ridge Road, Amherst, OH 44001
contact at workshopplayers.com
www.workshopplayers.com

"If all the world's a stage, I want better lighting!"