[NEohioPAL] Male performers needed for "In the Space of Dreams"

Sarah Morrison via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Feb 22 15:00:06 PST 2017

MorrisonDance is still seeking submissions from MALE dancers/performers
to join our unique dance ensemble for our new project “In the Space of
Dreaming” to premiere during Cleveland Public Theatre’s DanceWorks ’17,
June 1-3, 2017. In line with MorrisonDance’s goal to synthesize a
breadth of dance styles, submitting performers may have experience in
any movement style; however, a basis in modern, ballet, and/or jazz
techniques is preferred. Performers must be 18 or older and have prior
performance experience. The project will be heavily rooted in
contemporary techniques, improvisational and experimental development,
ensemble work and nontraditional partnering.

Interested dancers, please submit your resume, photograph (headshot and
body shot if available) and any available video links to help us get to
know you as a performer! You may email these submissions to
outreach at morrisondance.com <mailto:outreach at morrisondance.com>.

Performers will be required to attend weekly rehearsals and must be
available during the week of technical rehearsals, Monday, May 29- Wed
May 31, and for the performances on Thursday June 1 – Saturday, June 3.
Performers will receive a stipend for the project, and may have
opportunities to join us in future paid performance and/or outreach
projects. We have professional and intern/understudy positions available
for this production.

More information here:
https://morrisondance.wordpress.com/2017/02/04/dancers-needed/

--