[NEohioPAL] Prelude2Cinema teaser for "Out of Darkness: Cleveland"

alexpmichaels@prelude2cinema.com via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Feb 23 10:12:33 PST 2017

Last night at Accelerate 2017, Prelude2Cinema revealed our teaser for "Out of Darkness: Cleveland" a crime/TV series currently shooting in Cleveland, Ohio.
The series is just a part of our crusade to create a new industry, "The Cinema Industry" that will create art and jobs in Northeast Ohio. Please watch the trailer, and share it. We are seeking to work with others in the community on this production and others we will announce in the coming weeks. Join the Cinema Industry.

https://n2darknessmovie.wordpress.com

Sincerely,
Alex P. Michaels
Cleveland Cinema Czar
http://clevelandcinemaczar.com

Join our Campaign to Create a Cinema Industry that will Create Jobs and Movies in Northeast, Ohio
http://www.prelude2cinema.com/crusade.html

Create a Promo for our new Crime/Sci-Fi thriller movie series
https://youtu.be/cf7JWSfPdxM