[NEohioPAL] See Brian Evaret Chandler, Rainey Institute Drama Instructor. Discuss "Many Rivers to Cross & Upcoming Programs on "Wake Up And Live With the Arts."

sue holland johnson via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Feb 25 17:16:08 PST 2017

To All Arts Supporters . . .
                                                              "Wake Up And Live with the Arts"

           We are thrilled to showcase:                Brian Evart Chandler, Drama Instructor, Rainey Institute          WUAL at Rainey with B. R.mp4
See Brian share his story as the new Drama Instructor at Rainey. He discusses Rainey's "Many Rivers to Cross," a Black History Month special presentation, scheduled for Sat. 2/25, as well as his plans for upcoming programs.

Tune in to:  WUAL at Rainey with B. R.mp4

Note: Apologies.  Sound technical difficulties,

Special announcement:

Wake Up And Live's Actors' Studio presents "Wake Up And Live with Arts" YouTube show, as a community service.

     The show features, promotes, and showcases performing artists, the  arts, and business and community organizations which support the arts.     Your appearance, performance, and / or events announcements are broadcast to a large audience, which brings you to the attention of potential audiences, and those who     make casting & hiring decisions.     You can send your appearance to those on your Facebook, Linkedin,  email, and other social media lists, thereby expanding your exposure to the arts and  viewing community,          advancing an appreciation for the arts and you as a talent, locally, regionally & nationally.        We would appreciate donations to help keep the show ongoing, any amount, as well as a way to thank the Actors' Studio  for your being a guest on the show. If you are a viewer,your donation would express         your positive reaction to our efforts to promote performing artists .
      Won't you please send your donation via PayPal or, to submit by US mail, contact  wakeupandlives at gmail.com@gmai l.com for street address.      The Wake Up And Live's Actors' Studio
      Questions: wakeupandlives at gmai l.com.

     Thank you for your financial support.     Sue Johnson     Director     Wake Up And Live's Actors' Studio