[NEohioPAL] Support the Arts and Local Artists

Noah Budin via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Feb 27 14:46:22 PST 2017

OK. So, I'm the local artist I'm promoting this time.
But, I do advocate that we support all of our local arts and artists - we are a vital part of our local communities and economy, and our larger Northeastern Ohio community and economy. As much as we want the public to support us, we should support each other as much as possible.
I know that I can't support everything and everybody. I can't get to as many shows as I'd like to, and I, like most people, have a certain amount of money I can or can't spend on supporting the arts. But, I do what I can, in as many ways as are feasible for me.
This is the link to my Indiegogo fundraising campaign, and it's below as part of my signature. I hope you'll take a moment to look at the campaign. Contribute if you can. But, I have a bigger favor to ask...
The success of a crowdfunding campaign depends on as much exposure as possible, and, also some targeted marketing. So, 1) if you are so moved, please share the link to my campaign with as many people and on as many social media platforms as you can. And, 2) if you have a blog, or write for a media outlet, or have a radio show or podcast, please think about sharing my campaign, if you feel it's appropriate for your forum, with your audience. I can do a live interview, phone interview, written interview, or supply you with any other information you require. Or, if you know people who do any of those things, take a second and pass along any of my info to them.
Thanks for reading. I truly appreciate any help you can give me. I will to do the same for you when the need arises, or, maybe, even when it doesn't. In the meantime, I'll try to go to as many arts events in Northeast Ohio as I can.
P.S. Next week, when I post here again, I'll have a new video up on my Indiegogo site, and I'll introduce you to the team that's helping me put the project together. Noah Budin
My Indiegogo Campaign
http://www.noahbudin.com/
http://noahbudinsongs.blogspot.com/