[NEohioPAL] Men of Independence Chorus performing at Chanel!

Dennis Castiglione via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Feb 28 10:45:04 PST 2017

The Men of Independence (MOI), an award-winning, internationally-ranked
men’s barbershop chorus headquartered in Independence, Ohio will perform in
a cabaret dinner style show on Saturday, March 25, 2017 at 6:00pm at the
Firebird Athletic Center (formerly St. Peter Chanel High School) in
Bedford, Ohio.

The event includes a dinner (*oven roasted chicken, penne pasta with
marinara sauce, meat balls, salad and bread*) and a cappella and barbershop
favorites performed by Northeast Ohio's premiere men's barbershop chorus,
The Men of Independence, in a comfortable cabaret setting. The chorus will
sing popular selections from their repertoire including: Aquarius,
Blackbird Medley, Bridge Over Troubled Water, and Disney classics like Be
Our Guest and Zip a Dee Doo Dah - plus arrangements they've taken to the
international stage, and more!

“We are excited to offer this type of show this spring. We are particularly
pleased to be performing at the Firebird Athletic Center. We have members
of the chorus who are alumni of St. Peter Chanel High School and they’ll be
enjoying a homecoming as they take the stage in the gymnasium,” says chorus
president, Christopher Foisy.

Joining MOI on the show will be current reigning JAD Seniors Champions and
International Seniors Bronze Medalists "Unfinished Business," JAD 2016
medalists "Speakeasy," and Northeast Ohio favorite "Cornerstone" - and a
few entertainment surprises, too!

Cost of the event is $20/person. Tickets can be purchased via the chorus
website at www.menofindependence.com, by phone at 216-803-3434 or via
Eventbrite at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/by-request-tickets-31638176638.

*Denny Castiglione*
Phone: 440.781.2763