[NEohioPAL] Audition Reminder for "I Do! I Do!"

Bill & Mark Corcoran via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Mar 3 10:49:09 PST 2017

Theatre in the Circle presents Tom Jones’ and Harvey Schmidt’s

“I Do! I Do!”

Directed by Bill Corcoran

AUDITIONS
SUNDAY, MARCH 5, 2017
3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Judson Manor Loegler Lounge

MICHAEL (Age: 25-40; Range: G2-Eb4)
AGNES (Age: 25-40; Range: G3-Eb5)

Please send headshots and resumes to info at theatreinthecircle.com <mailto:info at theatreinthecircle.com>, or bring to audition.
Be prepared to read from the script and sing in two contrasting styles.
Bring sheet music in the appropriate key. An accompanist will be provided.
Please provide list of potential conflicts.
If you can’t make auditions or have additional questions call Bill Corcoran at (216) 282-9424.
Equity Actors please call (216) 282-9424 for an appointment.

Show dates: June 22, 23, 24 & 25, 2017.
www.theatreinthecircle.com <http://www.theatreinthecircle.com/>

THEATRE IN THE CIRCLE
a bright light in University Circle
1890 E. 107th Street, Cleveland Ohio 44106
Judson Manor

www.theatreinthecircle.com
216.282.9424