[NEohioPAL] North East Ohio Women's Big Band

Theresa May via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Mar 3 14:21:38 PST 2017

My name is Theresa May, I am a trumpet instructor and adjunct faculty at
Cuyahoga Community College. I am participating in this newly formed big
band for women. We need more instrumentalists! Band is led by pianist ,
Robyn Lanier and we meet at Tri-C West, room B122, 2:30-4p. Our next
rehearsals are this Saturday March 4th and March 18th.

Instrumentation includes:

ALTO SAX I         TROMBONE I         GUITAR
ALTO SAX II        TROMBONE II        PIANO
TENOR SAX I      TROMBONE III       BASS
TENOR SAX II     TROMBONE IV       DRUMS
BARITONE SAX

Any questions should be directed to Robyn Lanier at
rlanierfncyshawl at gmail.com

Thank you,
Theresa May