[NEohioPAL] Looking for crew

DanWingOhio . via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Mar 3 20:11:56 PST 2017

Currently looking to fill the role of 'Assistant Director' on a very low
budget film to be shot in the Cleveland area throughout July and August.
Filming will take place outside of the 9-5 work hours.

This is an unpaid position (credit and % only). We are working it as a
passion project with the goal of creating a final product that we are all
proud of and has the ability to be sold.

This position is directed more towards current or recent college students
with an education in film/video or a strong interest. But it is open to
anyone.

If you are interested in learning more about the project and the script,
please email me at DanWingenfeld at gmail.com and tell me about yourself, your
interest in film, and your experience.

Thank you,

Daniel S. Wingenfeld