[NEohioPAL] OPEN MIC SHAKESPEARE - Julius Caesar - Monday, March 6

Cleveland Shakespeare Festival via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Mar 4 18:21:03 PST 2017

*"Remember March, the ides of March remember:Did not great Julius bleed for
justice' sake?*"

*OPEN MIC SHAKESPEARE*, CSF's monthly play-reading group, celebrates the
Ides of March by reading the classic back-stabbing political thriller, *JULIUS
CAESAR*

We'll meet at Ensemble Theater (2843 Washington Ave., Cleveland Hts)
at *7pm on Monday, March 6.*

As always, CSF's Open Mic Shakespeare is committed to giving everyone a
chance to read as many parts as possible in each play we read. At the start
of each Act, participants pick their parts from a hat, perform that part
for the entire Act, then return it to the hat and pick a new one. You could
play the Soothsayer in one act, then Brutus in the next!

We'll have a number of copies available to use, but if you have one of your
own, please bring it.  Invite your friends - the more the merrier!