[NEohioPAL] New Episodes of Backstage Buddies!

Jason Leupold via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Mar 6 07:08:37 PST 2017

Hello, NEOhioPAL!

Do you enjoy theatre? How about talk about Art and how we create and
consume it? Maybe you'd like some talk about superheroes and their artistic
merits? And would you enjoy all of that from the perspective of two area
professional performers and goofballs?

If any of that sounds like something you'd fancy, then tune into a new
podcast called Backstage Buddies! Join Jason Leupold and Joe Pine each week
on Equity Monday as they talk about creating and consuming art, but with a
healthy dose of irreverent silly chatter.

You can subscribe (or just listen) on iTunes here:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/backstage-buddies/id1207661096
(Not an iTunes fan? Don't worry, we're also on Google Play:
https://play.google.com/music/m/Ivbvby74odlnavsdoajljpw5yuy?t=Backstage_Buddies
)

New episodes are uploaded Mondays. We just hit one month of episodes, so
there's plenty of content without being too overwhelming! You can also find
and/or reach us at the following places:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1394071373939047/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/BackstageBuds
Gmail: backstagebuddiescast at gmail.com
SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/backstagebuddies