[NEohioPAL] DAREN STAHL HEAD SHOTS

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Mar 7 16:17:48 PST 2017

https://darenstahl.smugmug.com/Events/Production-Portfolio/

Daren Stahl Photography in Cleveland Heights is now offering photographic services for head shots, theater, events, and more.

Every season is head shot season!  But seriously, auditions for summer productions are everywhere!!  Casting has begun!  Dazzle the world with a new head shot that looks like your most recent "YOU"!

$75 allows for a 1/2 hour session and up to 3 digitally retouched photos are yours to keep AS WELL AS print release on the rest of the session. Indoor, outdoor, B&W or color.

Visit my pricing page for longer sessions:

https://darenstahl.smugmug.com/Site-Pages/Pricing

Please click on the link below to learn more about me, Daren,  and view my portfolio and pricing.

https://darenstahl.smugmug.com/Events/Production-Portfolio/

Happy audition season to all!!

~Daren Stahl