[NEohioPAL] Voices of Canton-SingStark! Event 3/15/17

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Mar 8 10:04:05 PST 2017

If you like to sing in the shower and in the car, this is the group for
you!

Inspired by Pop Up Chorus in Durham, North Carolina, SingStark! is a
no-commitment, no-audition chorus that meets the third Wednesday of
every month at the Canton Brewing Company Speakeasy in downtown Canton.
Forget auditions and commitments, just sing!
P.J. Chavez, musician and educator, leads SingStark attendees each month
in singing two popular songs. Songs featured this month will be Friends
in Low Places and Free Falling. We will learn the songs and perform them
the same evening. We record each performance and will post them on the
SingStark YouTube channel. So, if you're ready for an evening of fun
singing and great beer (hey, we're at the Canton Brewing Company, after
all), then come on down! We start singing at 7 P.M. the 3rd Wednesday of
every month.

This month, we are featuring the songs "Friends in Low Places" and
"Africa." We hope you'll join us next Wednesday, March 15th at the
Canton Brewing Company!$5 Cover Charge