[NEohioPAL] Looking for talented screenwriters

Jacob Edward Black via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Mar 11 04:10:02 PST 2017

I'm a director looking to collaborate with a talented screenwriter so if there is anybody that has either a short or a full-length screenplay I would like to work with you. I have my own equipment, resources to get your vision on paper into something visual. I can work using long takes, quick cuts, but really it all depends on what kind of script you have written. I hope to hear from you soon, you can contact me at: jblack13 at mail.bw.edu<mailto:jblack13 at mail.bw.edu>.

Sent from my iPhone