[NEohioPAL] Office Furniture for Sale

Carlton Guc via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Mar 12 07:38:23 PDT 2017

My tech company (Inline Technology) is moving out of our Lakewood office and into the cloud so we have some furniture to sell (make an offer).

Photos are here:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Asb8_NTb1PPGiqEhJ3Rpys4ZkZp_mA

Inventory:
12 - Blue secretary rolling chairs, no arm rest
1 - Bankers desk, slightly scratched
1 - Executive desk, great condition, 3 parts, with keyboard slide out
2 - stationary chairs
4 - blonde multi-desks with center separator/shelves/drawers (one damaged, some scuff marks)
4 - Kidney shaped trade show stands.   Each comes with a center shelf.  Black.
1 - 8' white board, brand new.
1 - Conference table, about 8' feet/grey.   Hole in middle for conference phone.
1 - Metal work bench/table.
4 - Trade show table/grey/black/marble like top.   Locking base.
1 - Basic table.   Metal legs.   Beige top.   About 4'

Regards,

Carlton Guc
Cell: 440-724-9805
Skype: CarltonGuc