[NEohioPAL] THE BIGGEST ARTISTIC PUSH IN CLEVELAND HISTORY! COME BE A PART OF HISTORY IN THE MAKING!

ALANDA SALES via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Mar 11 12:04:30 PST 2017

The Independent Coalition for Economic Development “Iced Out Productions”
alongside Queen Media, & Stone The Butcha, will be filming for thee biggest
artistic push in Cleveland History!  Come be a part of history, join The
Independent Coalition for Economic Development, and work collectively on
projects that will put money in your pocket doing what you love to do most,
create art! All mediums will be accepted the weekend of March 17th-19th please
have your finished products in the highest esteem possible to present to
investors (we need as many copies of your work for there are several
investors that we will be presenting to. for we are working on a
multimillion dollar project that will bring residual returns based upon
your level of participation. This is not a game or a test if you are
serious about being a thriving artist your time is now!  Listed below are
the dates and time for drop off  if you need further accommodation you will
be able to contact Mz. Ice thee founder of The Independent Coalition for
Economic Development  for additional collection dates which I state will be
very limited due to time constraints as the  presentation packages must be
created and presented in a timely fashion! Please follow my posts as we
will be making major announcements in which  everyone involved must be
ready at the drop of a dimes notice to put on the show of their lives If
you sing great, if you dance even better, no matter what you do let me make
no qualms about it,  *IT ‘S SHOWTIME*!!!

*FILMING DATE LINE UP*

***

*EACH EVENT STARTS AT 8PM WITH 10DOLLAR ADMISSION, NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO
DROP OFF PRODUCTS AND PROJECTS IN ANY MEDIUM.****

*THE SYMPOSIUM*

* FRIDAY MARCH 17TH   8PM UNTIL*
*:*FEATURING:

SOLOMON CAIN, SEMI, I AM CLE ENT., RAWH, KINFOLK, FENRIR KINGSLEY, REIGN,
C.T.A

*PHANTASY CONCERT CLUB*

*SATURDAY MARCH 18TH 8PM UNTIL*

*Featuring:*

*SAM GOODEE, BDX 216, ERIC WILSON, RED STRYPE, BOONEY BAMBINO, MUTANTS OF
THE RHYTHM ROOM (HIP HOP FUSION BAND)*

*KINGS AND QUEENS*

*SUNDAY MARCH 19TH*

*FEATURING:*

*PIRANAA, MS.CLAETTO, POIZON I.V, INDICCA SPITTS, XHINA BLO*

*FOR ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT:*

*Alanda Sales, EMBA ( Mz.ICE)INDEPENDENT COALITION FOR ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
FOUNDER,PRESIDENT &CEO(216) 215-3182 <(216)%20215-3182>*

*ICEDOUTPRODUCTIONS1 at GMAIL.COM <ICEDOUTPRODUCTIONS1 at GMAIL.COM>  *

*HTTPS://.WWW.ICEDOUTPRODUCTIONS.COM <https://.www.icedoutproductions.com/>*