[NEohioPAL] Weekend pass to Cleveland Comic Con and Nichelle Nichols photo op

Amiee Collier via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Mar 13 16:22:44 PDT 2017

HELP! I need to sell my weekend pass to the Cleveland Comic Con; it runs this weekend (march 17-19 - Friday night, Saturday all day, Sunday all day).

I will sell for what I paid - I bought a weekend pass at the Early Bird Rate, so it will be cheaper than you can find it now. This includes a photo op with THE Nichelle Nicols. I have verified with the ticket company that these tickets ARE transferable. You can purchase additional photo ops or autographs on their website.

Email me if you're interested, please! amiee.collier at gmail.com

http://wizardworld.com/comiccon/cleveland

Thanks,
Amiee