[NEohioPAL] AirBnB

Evie Morris via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Mar 14 08:25:03 PDT 2017

  Greetings,
We have been successfully hosting guests from all over the states and the world, actually, in our Cleveland Heights Air BnB since July, 2016.
We are close to University Circle, Coventry, Cedar Lee, parks, shopping, restaurants, pubs and theaters. We offer excellent amenities and a view of our beautiful garden during the growing season.
We currently have two rooms up and running, and a 3rd will be available in the next few weeks.
If you have visitors who need lodging, or if you need a brief respite yourself, PLEASE RESPOND HERE TO BE DIRECTED TO OUR LISTINGS.
Thanks and peace, Evie Morris ( Eve 'n' Stephen)