[NEohioPAL] 2017 Colombi New Plays Festival presents OCCUPATION DAD.

Ensemble Theatre via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Mar 14 16:32:31 PDT 2017

*ENSEMBLE THEATRE* continues 2016-17 *MainStage Season*
*THE CLEVELAND TICKET *

Celebrating the 2017 COLOMBI NEW PLAYS FESTIVAL
with the *Cleveland Premiere *of:
*OCCUPATION DAD*
a stay at home play by* Tyler Whidden*
directed by* Aaron D. Elersich*

Jason has a job, okay? He just works from home now. Things are tough
nowadays what with the economy and all. So, stop looking at him like that.
Lots of dads stay home with their babies. Right? It’s no big deal and it’s
really not that tough. Except his kid won’t walk. And his mother won’t
help. And his older brother’s a jerk-off. And his sister’s kids are already
perfect and the playground moms are psychotic and everybody on Facebook
hates him. But, other than all that, everything is just hunky-dory. Except
his dad – you know what, forget his dad. It’s fine. Seriously. Everything
is…

*March 17th-April 2nd.  *
*Fridays & Saturdays* @8pm. *Sundays* @2pm.
*Opening night reception (3/17) with chocolate covered strawberries*!

*With a great CAST of CLEVELAND ACTORS:*
*Abraham Adams* as Jason
*Valerie Young* as Charlotte
*Mitch Rose *as Patrick
*Katie Atkinson* as Sam
*Darrell Starnik* as Walt
*Hope Wondowsky* as Alycia
*Becca Moseley* as Lisa

*All tickets are $15. *
Student, & Group discounts available.
*-PAY WHAT YOU CAN* performance this *Sunday, March 19th!  *

*216.321.2930 <(216)%20321-2930>* | *tickets at ensemble-theatre.o**rg*
*www.ensembletheatrecle.org <http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/> *to
purchase tickets online!

Executive Artistc Director: *Celeste Cosentino*
Associate Artistic Director: *T
<https://www.facebook.com/tyler.whidden.568>o be announced soon!*
Director: *Aaron D. Elersich*
Production Stage Manager: *Becca Moseley*
Set Design/Technical Director: *August Scarpelli*
Light Design: *Bryanna Bauman*
Costumes: *Kayla Davis*
Box Office: *Amy J. Strumbly & Kayla Davis.  *

*We look forward to seeing you in our audience!*

--
*Information*
info at ensemble-theatre.org
2843 Washington Blvd.  Cleveland Hts., OH 441118
216-321-2930/216-202-0938
*www.ensembletheatrecle.org <http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org>*